Welcome to Depop. We are the social marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. Our mission is to empower creative minds by making our platform the place for the most vibrant communities in the world.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 165 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Right now, were on the hunt for a Platform Engineer (DevOps) in our Platform team to help us build out the next phase of our infrastructure. You will be supporting us on our path towards distributed ownership of backend services using Kubernetes & Infrastructure-as-Code.
We want to give our engineers the opportunity to learn & grow at Depop. So if you're keen to gain experience in another language or new area of engineering we can make it happen as part of your career journey with us. Sound like your thing?
Were currently helping build one of the most dynamic & well-funded startups in the London tech scene. Sound like your thing?
Want to find out more about Depop & our engineering team? Take a look at our blog.
We write about technology, people & smart engineering - https://engineering.depop.com/
- Empower developers to take ownership of the operation, performance & availability of our services
- Play a key role in the build-out, migration to, & operation of a containerised infrastructure using Kubernetes & ECS
- Design, write & deliver software that improves the lives of our engineers & the scalability of our platform
- Get involved in the design & implementation of new user facing services
- Take part in our on-call rota
- Improve, Measure, Automate, Repeat