CareDox is the leading digital health platform for the largest & most consistent health delivery system in the country: K-12 public schools. We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to build a strategy & team that can leverage our data assets to help get kids the care they need.
CareDox recently entered revenue stage, with contracts from a growing list of leading healthcare brands. In early 2018, the company also closed a Series B financing of $16 million, co-led by AI Life Sciences Investments (a division of Access Industries, a deep-pocketed tech investor) & 7wire Ventures. CareDox is headquartered in Manhattan, with regional offices in Florida & Texas.
Learn more at www.caredox.com
Were seeking a Senior Data Engineer (A D1 in our world) that has architected big data & machine learning systems working with data scientists & can manage system integrations & improve the reliability of our business processes as a result. This position reports into engineering as part of the Product group. Youll have the opportunity to research & project manage the buildout of the core data platform that runs our business.
You're a great fit if youve succeeded in challenges similar to the ones below:
- Architected, designed, implemented, fixed bugs, & integrated reporting & BI into an externally facing customer product.
- Ability to shift gears & work effectively in an agile environment
Ability to take ownership & see a project through the full SDLC & production maintenance
- Have an opinion about what software & tools we use, & lead engineers on technology roadmap planning & execution along with our Head of Engineering.
Previous Experience & Skills:
- Experience with a scripting language such as Ruby, Node, or Python
- Experience with database systems that use SQL & NoSQL
- Experience with Unix, shell scripting, AWS, & web services
- Experience with big data systems & machine learning a plus. Apache Spark, Hadoop
Nice To Have
- Worked in rapidly scaling and/or venture-backed company
- Experience with Linux admin, shell scripting, AWS, & DevOps
- Worked with Redis, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Docker, GraphQL
Some of our Benefits & perks:
- Free medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Coffee, soda, & snacks
- Company & team outings
- Vibrant Office