We are seeking a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutionsteam. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value Enterprise companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Deloitte, AOL, & Microsoft.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will lead the API implementation strategy for high profile Enterprise API clients, which will include - integration, optimization, & growth. You will work with Shutterstock sales reps / account owners to ensure the successful launch of new partner integrations, manage & grow existing relationships for incremental value. Day-to-day responsibilities include consulting customers on the right API solutions, driving the customer onboarding process, executing business terms, & collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, & finance.
- Drive the end to end API strategy for on-boarding, executing & growing Enterprise API clients
- Work with Account Executive to drive new client on-boarding process to ensure successful & timely launch of new API integrations:
- Work with partners to create launch plan, acting as a liaison between the partner product / BD teams & Shutterstock product / tech teams
- Coordinate setup & launch with internal stakeholders including finance, BI, product / tech, & marketing
- Ensure smooth delivery of all contractual terms
- Manage day-to-day requests from existing partners, as well as any weekly or monthly check-ins to ensure their business outcomes are achieved
- Optimize API integration to drive incremental growth
- Track API activity to forecast partner growth & highlight initiatives in flight & new revenue opportunities
- Build case studies with current partners to showcase integration wins
- Analyze existing partner relationships to establish best practices & optimize partner program
- Share feedback, feature requests, etc. with team & work cross-functionally as needed to prioritize
- Be a subject matter expert on API partnerships & champion the partner program internally & externally
- Willing & able to travel (5-10% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, partner management or account management. Previous experience with APIs a plus
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology & business development
- Driven, energetic, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to identify & remove blockers to move a project forward quickly
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V