We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a Seasonal hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
While this position begins as temporary/seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do
- Act as the first point of contact for our guests, vendors, and, occasionally, our owners within a local management office
- Be responsible for taking incoming phone calls, occasional outbound calls, & responding to emails or chats on a daily basis from guests who have questions or concerns about a reservation, statement or other concern
- Assist with the creation & delegation of maintenance & housekeeping tickets (If applicable)
- Verify unit availability to assist with scheduling vendor or realtor visits
- Meet & maintain Vacasa standards & metrics such as guest satisfaction, accuracy, efficiency, & inquiry conversion to reservations
- Build & maintain business relationships & open lines of communication with other internal support teams
Skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture