BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
One of BlaBlaCar's key strategic goals is to enrich our member base. The Martketing Team at BlaBlaCar aims at construct multiple innovative & impactful digital marketing initiatives.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Revealingopportunities for digital marketing: driving website traffic & acquiring customers
- Developing ideas of digital marketing projects:enhancing brand awareness, tracking conversion rates
- Setting KPI for tracking performance marketing & optimizing on the go
- Reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Moscow,Patriarch Ponds
- Contract: Permanent contract
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience.
What we offer
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
- The choice between the latest Mac or PC equipment (for Tech only)
- Opportunity to attend Tech conferences in France & Europe (for Tech only)
What is next?
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below:
1. Upload your CV (PDF format) including description of implemented online projects
2. Answer to our questions in English
Please note, only candidates with a meaningful cover letter, citing motivation to join our fantastic team; if not supplied, your application will not be considered.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you for a Skype interview, followed by onsite interview sessions & a business case.
All your information will be kept confidential.