The Recruiter sits on the People & Experience Team & will handle the full cycle recruitment process for their assigned departments which will focus mainly on entry level to mid level positions.
- Partners with HR Strategists & hiring managers to stay aware of their staffing needs & create recruitment strategies & processes to support their needs
- Source prospective candidates for open positions using job boards, applicant tracking system (ATS), & LinkedIn.
- Review & sort incoming resumes, identify qualified talent & schedule candidates.
- Identify diversity initiatives: utilizing available job boards, career fairs, & networking opportunities.
- Manage candidate experience; guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications.
- Support senior recruiters with scheduling & management of high volume roles.
- Entrepreneurial street cred or a Bachelors Degree with 1+ year recruitment experience
- Expert in G-Suite tools & experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated & proven track record of thriving in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects & deadlines.
- High caliber to be organized & detail-oriented is a must.