--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a marketing leader with deep experience leading teams & programs to drive B2B enterprise demand. You have a track record of working for high-growth companies, driving funnel velocity, & influencing the trajectory of a business to meet & exceed marketing & sales objectives. You have experience working across the spectrum of campaign components such as targeting, messaging, content, multi-channel activation, analytics, tracking & reporting.
You're skilled at developing strategy & managing impactful programs, but you also love to be hands on by jumping in to help ensure programs are designed & executed flawlessly to have the highest likelihood of success. You're ready to roll up your sleeves & make an immediate impact.
As the Director, Marketing Programs, you'll report to the VP, Growth Marketing & work with fast-growing sales & marketing teams to scale qualified lead acquisition, build & continuously optimize segment marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), digital programs, email automation, social, & event-based marketing channels.
- Lead a team of demand generation marketers & partner with cross-functional teams across the organization including digital, product marketing, content marketing & customer marketing.
- Manage strategy, planning & execution for marketing campaigns designed to drive new business bookings & upsell/expansion opportunities
- Partner with sales teams to develop & execute programs to engage prospects & customers to generate & drive pipeline via an expanded account-based marketing approach
- Manage marketing programs to budget, timeline, & goals (including hiring & management of employees, outside agencies & contractors)
- Own performance against key metrics, including Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), new business pipeline & influenced revenue
- In collaboration with marketing operations, create forecasts & marketing reports with detailed funnel data & campaign insights
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, & turn these insights into effective strategies & programs for acquisition & activation
- As a leader, operates seamlessly across multiple functions, is a sought out expert in marketing programs, & is able to contribute to a wide range of initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing with a focus on campaign design & demand generation, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service space
- At least 2-3 years of team management experience & partnering with sales leadership
- Proven experience delivering measurable results in demand generation & pipeline creation
- Proficient with marketing technology solutions including Marketing Automation (Hubspot a plus), CRM (Salesforce a plus), personalization & ABM technologies like 6sense or Demandbase
- Experience with digital acquisition channels, marketing analytics & data-driven marketing
- Team player with the ability to work both independently & collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.