WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
TKWW is looking for a Social Media Editor to join the Global Media Solutions team in New York. This position will own partner activations across TKWWs brand platforms (The Knot, The Bump, How They Asked, & more). The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative thinker & able to adapt to multiple brand voices. Proven experience/interest increasing social engagement & traffic a plus. This role will be closely aligned with Sales, Marketing & Editorial.
- Own brand partnership content calendar & manage postings across all TKWW platforms with a focus on Instagram & Pinterest
- Curate posts & copy to promote partner messaging & KPIs
- Use analytic tools such as Google Analytics, reporting from posting software such as Dash Hudson, Curalate, Facebook Business Manager to track growth & success across social channels as well as manage weekly reporting for our internal teams/clients
- Focused on increasing engagement & followers by creating posts & captions that resonate with our audience
- Regularly pitch new, innovative social concepts & ideas that can lead to revenue opportunities for our clients
SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL MEDIA EDITOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 2+ years in Social Media with an advertising agency or with a brand direct is preferred
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to write social copy & curate images
- Excited about lifestyle content (weddings, baby)
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, & communication & writing skills
- Solutions-oriented & capable of working on categories non-endemic to TKWW brands
- Results-oriented drive & solid work ethic
- Prior experience with Facebook Business Manager, Dash Hudson, Curalate & Google Analytics a plus
- Photoshop experience preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.