Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate & relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, & built for a constantly evolving, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leader by the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
We're seeking a Vice President Products, Drupal Cloud to join our product leadership team based in Boston, reporting to our General Manager of Drupal Cloud. As a product & business leader, you will be responsible for driving multi-year growth & supporting the platform needs of our Drupal Cloud portfolio. The successful candidate has experience leading the growth of large products greater than $200M in ARR, has led a product team team of 20 or more product managers, has experience with digital experience, hosting & multi-tenant SaaS technologies & a deep passion for solving the urgent, pervasive problems that drive value for our customers.
You have a consistent track record & passion for building extraordinary products, creating hard-working product teams, & driving business growth. You appetite for customer interaction to establish the vision, strategy, & roadmaps for your products. You you are an effective storyteller & love to share your vision with employees, customers, & partners. Youre a strategic problem solver, but can dive in deep to uncover & resolve executional challenges. You love metrics & continually analyze & optimize business performance using data & customer insights. You are an effective mentor, passionate about building & coaching great teams. You are an agent of change & excel at creating a collaborative culture. You are an evangelist, a great communicator who naturally draws people in to listen & learn. You are never satisfied with the status quo, always seeking a better method to improve outcomes & results.
As a member of the Acquia Drupal Cloud Leadership team, you will:
- Partner with executives, customers & stakeholders to define & drive the overall product & business strategy for the product line
- Establish a team of hard-working product managers & product owners & inspire them with genuine passion & enthusiasm
- Develop & implement a validated product vision, strategy, & roadmap with the aim of hitting annual plans & improving long-term business growth
- Ensure the product, design, & engineering teams are aligned on the key business goals & outcomes
- Collaborate with engineering leadership to deliver innovative & differentiated products
- Drive product & packaging, while collaborating with marketing & sales leadership to
define other go-to-market activities
- Partner with the GM & Finance on activities such as 3-year planning, R&D investment
cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, & monitoring the health of the product line
- Ensure successful product lifecycle management; leading risk, customer feedback,
business model, product return on investment & quality
- Develop key performance including north star metric, usage & growth metrics, & quality
benchmarks to measure & track product & team performance
- Participate in customer conversations & ensure ongoing customer feedback and
validation through prototyping, rapid iterations, & lean practices
- Continually analyze & optimize business & team performance
- Define & present your innovative ideas & strategies to the executive team and
Acquia board of directors
Success in this role looks like:
- Proven leadership in best-in-class products in cloud, martech, content management, or digital asset management
- 15 + years of demonstrated ability with dynamic product leadership roles
- Proven track record to influence & align with C-level executives & other major stakeholders
- Validated ability to establish clear priorities & executive strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record to drive significant business growth & change
- Ability to build hard-working product teams & drive them to exceed goals, implement
consistently, & deliver outstanding results
- Driven cultural & process changes across product & engineering teams
- Strong ability to collaborate cross functionally with executives, peers, & individual team
- Excellent communication, storytelling, & presentation skills with the ability to
evangelize & engage others with your product vision
- Experience designing & implementing SaaS-based product & packaging strategies
- An intellectual curiosity, a passion for learning, & ability to identify market trends
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees & their families in maintaining both a healthy body & a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, & much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.