Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt & Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, & dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, & remediation that enables organizations & security teams to focus on their core
business in the digital era. Our SearchLight service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks & a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
As a Sales Engineer, you will report to SE Manager ROW, & will be responsible for supporting the sales team in selling our solutions. You will assist the sales team in reaching business targets through excellent technical presentation & communications skills & establishment of ongoing rapport with existing & potential customers. Integrity, vision, & passion are essential for this role. As a Sales Engineer at Digital Shadows you will be responsible for demonstrating the value of the SearchLightTM service & ensuring POCs are a success by working closely with the trials team. This role partners & supports Sales, Inside Sales, Trials, Marketing, Product Development & the Executive Team to ensure were poised for success.
- Maintaining an excellent technical understanding of our platform & capabilities
- Providing product demonstrations to potential clients either via webex or in person
- Assisting the Sales Managers to identify the relevant decision makers within target accounts
- Gathering client technical requirements for possible integrations to ensure project success
- Answering technical questions for clients to ensure they have an understanding of our capabilities
- Responding accurately to RFIs & RFPs using your knowledge of the solution
- Managing trials alongside the trials manager to ensure a successful conclusion
- Enabling technical teams within channel partners
- Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, & other events with product/service demonstrations
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features & benefits
- Manage customer POCs, liaising with the Analysis team to ensure customer details are gathered & they are on-boarded to the service
- Build customer relations throughout POC process to ensure success