We build tools for 100+ brands & retailers in the ecommerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, & product expansion into new marketplaces -- keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry.
We are a purpose & culture driven organization that prides ourselves on connectivity, equality, diversity & inclusion. We are committed to our people as a service-oriented company as our people are at the heart of everything we do.
We are Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), & Krakow, Poland & we operate as a subsidiary of FedEx Services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager of Product Marketing will be focused on helping ShopRunner deliver great products to our customers & creating a plan for how to do so at scale. This includes working with Product & Engineering early in the development process to align on product/market fit, & also collaborating across the Marketing, Support & Sales teams to make sure the world knows about these new products & features. This person will work closely with Product Management to define & quantify the market opportunity, pricing & packaging, & the value proposition & positioning of our Retailer facing products. This person will also lead the creation of foundational launch materials such as messaging, demos & other sales support materials, as well as evergreen product marketing strategies to drive adoption of our product suite.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with the Product team & executive management to create the high-level story arc on product portfolio, & go-to-market strategies for each product therein.
- Architect Product Marketing processes--i.e. How Product marketing will collaborate with Product, Engineering, & Research during development & Sales, Partner Success, Analytics, & Product on go-to-market strategy.
- Develop Product Marketing strategies at both the foundational & differentiating levels: Create master deck slides for Sales & Partner Success team to use when pitching our ENT products
- Create one-pagers to be shared as needed with prospects & partners, & included on our Partner Developer Wiki Create a sales & account marketing enablement document & process.
- The document should contain details on what the product is, why the partner will benefit, what the work required is to implement, any case study details resulting from live partners, & FAQ
- Create product positioning & messaging for our ENT product portfolio
- Determine where & how ShopRunner should be showing up to break through the crowded B2B retail technology space, i.e. conferences, case studies, thought leadership, content marketing, etc.
- Partner cross-functionally with PR, Brand, Sales, Partner Success, & Analytics to execute on these opportunities by product, measure their success, & evolve strategy based on learnings
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-7+ years of experience in B2B product marketing (ecommerce experience is ideal) Strong Communication Skills.
- You can distill complex information into actionable insights for diverse audiences. You are adept at communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences, & translating into various media (PowerPoint, Keynote, case studies, etc.).
- Cross-Functional Player. You can work with diverse stakeholders to understand requirements, set expectations, & report progress. You are excited to collaborate with various team members from product managers to sales professionals.
- Analytical Acumen. You understand value drivers within retail / ecommerce & are capable of partnering with Product & Analytics to determine the most salient data points articulating the value of a Product & develop a plan to tease out those data points.
- Retail Knowledge. In-depth understanding of the retail / ecommerce landscape, challenges, opportunities, & drivers; ability to craft a compelling story about the impact a product will have on a partner's ecommerce business.
- Bias for Action. You know how to create a plan, build consensus & make things happen.
- Enthusiasm. You are excited about working in a startup environment but are unfazed by the ambiguity & dynamic culture that come with it.
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.