What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Engineering team. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with various team members to execute on the Rubikloud vision. You will use your superb troubleshooting & analytic skills to ensure timely releases with highest quality possible, by working with cross functional teams & building automated test framework. Ideally, you are passionate about delivering in a fast-paced environment & learning new things.
What You Will Do:
- Build, automate & maintain QA environments.
- Write test plans, develop testing strategy, create test cases & build test harness/framework for our data science platform.
- Collaborate with developers, product manager & other QAs to standardize & enforce QA process & test coverage.
- Review product requirements & identify gaps & conflicts with the existing system.
- Log defects & work with developers to troubleshoot & verify fixes.
- Report quality status & escalate issues effectively.