SeatGeeks mission is to enable fans across the world to experience more live. As a Content Manager, youll own all things content on SeatGeek.com (except for our TBA blog which is run by our TBA Editor).
In addition to maintaining current content initiatives, youll be charged with identifying new content opportunities for SeatGeek. These new opportunities could include anything from forming partnerships with publishers to using content to improve the user experience. You will report to our Sr. Growth Manager, in charge of SEO & content, & will work cross-functionally with many teams at SeatGeek.
What Youll Do:
- Own all content initiatives at SeatGeek
- Identify new opportunities for content
- Work with a network of writers to manage content on SeatGeek.com
- Create visual & data-driven content pieces based on SeatGeek data
- Build media lists & help pitch content to media
- Form content partnerships with publishers
- Collaborate with our SEO team on supporting SEO related content goals
What You Have:
- A bachelors degree
- 3+ years working on a content related role within an organization, ideally as a content manager
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Genuine interest in live events, ideally sports
- Ability to analyze data & tease out interesting narratives
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Experience with SQL and/or Looker is a plus
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to encourage collaboration & company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on tickets to live events
- A superb benefits package, including full health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches & Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, & external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, & meditation services
Come Join Us!
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute & we welcome the differences & benefits that a diverse culture brings.