Kinnek is the champion for small businesses. Our mission is to build a single platform for small businesses that makes discovering, transacting & interacting with suppliers more powerful, more trustworthy & easier than ever before.
With a $20M Series-B led on the premise of scaling our business teams, were looking for world class Account Executives to join our growing team selling our reputation management product.
This product allows Suppliers to obtain verified reviews, creates a powerful online page with accreditations, awards, press received, verified sales, all things to insure that they win the quotes they send out! As an AE youll leverage your influencing, relationship building, & consultative selling skills to suppliers across the U.S. This is a ground floor opportunity in a wide open category.
Kinnek was recently selected to Crain's 10th annual list of the "Best Places to Work in New York City". More than 20,000 employees answered a confidential survey covering topics such as working conditions, benefits & corporate culture. Interview with us to find out why we made the list.
- Own the full sales cycle from appointment setting, to the discovery call to the presentations & closing new sales.
- On-board new suppliers & communicate the value of the Kinnek platform before handing off to our Account Management team
- Keep sales CRM updated & constantly improve metrics driven process & conversion rates
- Be an expert on Kinneks products, services & systems to skillfully communicate to suppliers the value of Kinneks platform
- Act as initial point of contact to suppliers, & help translate your supplier knowledge to drive supplier side product improvements across cross-functional teams
- 1+ years of sales experience with verifiable track record of over-achieving monthly sales quotas
- Positive attitude & willingness to be a team player & manage change effectively
- A fearless phone mentality for reaching busy suppliers
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Highly motivated & results driven with the energy to succeed in everything you do
- Phenomenal skill in organizing, planning & executing daily sales routine
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Outreach & other sales productivity tools a plus
- You are comfortable making 40-60 calls per day to secure appointments.
- You're have an excellent phone voice with impeccable communication skills both verbally & written
- You enjoy a thoughtful, consultative sales process
- You have strong pipeline management skills
- You're results oriented. You manage, measure & drive for results
- You consider yourself an evangelist who believes in persuasion without losing authenticity
- You're have a strong desire to learn & grow.
Interested to learn more? Apply today!