Fuze is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming how organizations communicate & collaborate. Our cloud software suite is a market leader in cloud-based unified communications & we are experiencing exponential growth. Leading analyst firm Gartner recently named Fuze a Magic Quadrant Market Leader, a reflection of what customers are saying about not only our game-changing applications, but also our talented & dedicated team that is serving them every day. As we continue to build our team, were looking to you to help us grow & to bring disruption to the telecommunications industry.
Fuze are seeking a high-calibre, dynamic Project Manager, someone equally comfortable working across internal teams as delivering projects into customers of all types. This is a challenging position as part of a high-performance Services team within Fuze, the organisation responsible for operational sales support, successful project delivery, customer on-boarding & customer success. The Services team comprises of customer success managers, technical experts, project managers & others accountable to the Fuze business for providing the best service possible & the successful delivery of customer on-boarding projects. The successful candidate in this role will demonstrate a rigorous attention to detail, maintaining an even mix of humility & virtuosity with a focus on delivery excellence & a healthy sense of urgency.
This is an opportunity to work closely with software & telecom industry veterans, with a track record of building successful start-ups, to drive growth of Fuze throughout North America as a world-class service provider providing SaaS-based telecom solution. Youll have the opportunity to contribute to the building of a business, establishing & optimising processes, & evolving Fuze delivery best practices.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Accountable for project delivery & customer experience, solution implementation, go-live, & transition to Customer Success.
- Responsible to create & manage project plans; monitor & review project progress & timelines; adjust schedules & plans as needed; & identify & resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Responsible to manage day-to-day project planning & execution, project scope, expectations & risks, & to ensure timelines are met & quality deliverables produced.
- Adopt & contribute to the improvement of the project methodology.
- Maintain regular project governance with internal & customer stakeholders for all projects.
- Work directly with customers & other internal teams to lead & deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Facilitate meetings for your projects, owning meeting agenda & meeting outcomes.
- Utilize effective practices to manage scope, change controls, customer expectations & timelines.
- Lend support when needed to pre-sales engagements to assist with scoping of solution & project scope.
- Liaise with Logistics Operations team to ensure timely confluence of project & external actions.
- Ensure project team maintains customer data accurately throughout Fuze systems & keep customer collaboration space relevant & up to date.
- Ensure the configuration & deployment tasks in the provisioning process are handled quickly & efficiently.
- Expect to travel to customer sites as may be needed from time to time.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- University degree or relevant work experience.
- Must be at ease operating in a dynamic team, able to be self-sufficient with an ability to have a can-do attitude & make oneself accountable.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies & tools
- 5-7 years experience implementing enterprise-scale software solutions, experience with SaaS solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget & schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain alignment with other internal teams & stakeholders, especially Sales.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule & within budget.
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal & written.
- Ability to lead both small & enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members & manage client escalations effectively.
- Experience or certification with standard frameworks suchas the Project Management Institute (PMI) and/or PMP certification.
- Experience with business process expertise around Telecommunications, Sales, or Customer Call Centres, Service Desks, etc.
- Extensive external consulting experience
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry including enterprise telco space
- Experience with various technologies like DIDs, Number Portability, TDM circuits, Data access