As an Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will work closely with him, his Chief of Staff, & the Office of the CEO to manage key operations. Anticipating the needs of the CEO, you will resolve administrative issues before they arise. You will move fast to ensure important tasks are executed in real-time. You will obsess about details to allow the executives to focus on their key priorities. You will represent our company externally, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact for Compass. You will also represent the CEO internally, managing relationships with key stakeholders from across the country. You are solutions-driven, exercise great judgment, & have a sense of humor.
At Compass You Will:
- Manage & prioritize incoming requests, including emails, texts & calls
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into all communications around the CEOs administrative needs
- Manage internal & external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to all parties as appropriate
- Strategically coordinate the calendar of the CEO, including scheduling relevant meetings, managing day or week-long trips, making complicated travel arrangements, & being on-call for last minute scheduling changes
- Assist with other administrative duties & projects
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 10 years of administrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.