Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As an Account Executive, you will be hunting for opportunities, pitching innovative technology, nurturing relationships, & closing deals. Youll own the entire sales lifecycle, from following up with qualified inbound prospects to targeting outbound leads. You will work closely with our prospective customers to understand their business objectives & educate them on the solutions we offer. Youll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap & marketing materials with customer feedback.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 4+ years of SaaS sales experience, with strong technical aptitude
- Goal-oriented & competitive approach
- Articulate, concise communications both spoken & written
- Ability to use listening & empathy to solve customer pain points
- Willingness to be coached to win
- Top-notch organizational skills
Nice to have would be:
- Experience selling into a specific function (HR, Marketing, Sales, Finance) of mid-market businesses
- The ability to work with multiple stakeholders within an organization (IT, Finance, Operations, etc) & understanding how to navigate the sales cycle
- Familiarity with finance, economics or accounting
Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, & invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note & tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.