Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $113.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the Role
As an engineering intern at Kustomer, you will work on various technical projects throughout the summer. The internship is designed to give a deeper understanding of what it takes to deploy software at scale in a fast-paced startup. The internship will culminate in a capstone project, where you will apply what youve learned over the summer to code deployed in production. \
You'll be responsible for:
- Testing & documenting code
- Product & architecture planning, by participating in team meetings
- Pairing with engineers on code
- Conducting code reviews for other engineers
- Understanding the tools & processes we use to help our product/team scale
- Writing real production code we ship daily!
- You are a collaborative thinker & enjoy working on a team, while also capable of working independently.
- You would like to learn about the inner workings of a tech startup.
- You are interested in the newest technologies, including React, Node.js, & AWS
- You are a curious thinker & dont shy away from asking questions.
- You strive to always do your best.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.