Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
As a Project Coordinator (Lab Operations Scheduling)in the Clinical Operations team, you will work closely with the Clinical Operations team & collaborate with cross-functional key stakeholders across the organization, including Technology Development, Quality, Bioinformatics, Clinical Development & Biopharma Teams.You will lead & participate in supporting scheduling of projects, maintaining timelines & schedules, & supporting clinical operations activities.Activities within operations include laboratory studies to support testing, validation & product launches.
- Create a rolling quarterly Master Production Plan for programs within operations;
- Update & maintain a system/process for the overall scheduling of activities for each of the clinical operations programs;
- Monitor & maintain updates, meeting minutes, project status;
- Build timelines across programs within clinical operations;
- Responsible for maintaining timeline across multi-products for clinical operations;
- Responsible for communicating & updating team on project status & timelines;
- Develop methods to track & monitor operational metrics;
- Utilize the production capacity & work with Project Coordinators to establish a schedule of activities & track progress;
- Analyze & identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Production Plan;
- Provides a weekly update on projects status identifying tasks that are on-track, delayed & risks;
- Ensure quarterly volumes & projects are on target;
- Ensure coordination with team leads to execute schedule on a weekly & monthly basis;
- Monitor output actuals versus the Master Production Plan;
- Identify gaps & drive solutions, including metrics on production performance to the requested production schedule;
- Timely reporting of key metrics;
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work & completion dates;
- Mitigate any scheduling issues & escalate any issues to manager/management team; and
- Serve as point of contact between production & planning teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in operations as a scheduler or similar position.
- Previous experience in project planning & scheduling preferred.
- Previous clinical laboratory work or molecular biology techniques preferred.
- Experience working with production planning tools.
- Ability to proactively communicate consistently, clearly, & honestly with internal employees & managers as needed.
- Position requires the ability to collect information from multiple sources, sort through, integrate, & resolve often conflicting timelines.
- Experience leading team meetings & gathering information in an organized manner.
- Possess meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to integrate & apply feedback in a professional manner.
- Good communication & project management skills, appropriate for both leadership & individual contributor roles.
- Enjoy working independently & collaboratively in a fast-paced environment & able to adapt to change.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
#LI-PD1 #cancer #preventativemedicine #earlydetection #precisionmedicine #oncology #guardanthealth