UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT TO PLAY A REAL PART IN THE GROWTH OF AN AMBITIOUS COMPANY WITH AN AWESOME CULTURE sound interesting? Keep reading
WHO DO WE NEED?
Tina Patel, our Group Financial Controller is looking for someone to own & drive forward the provision & evolution of first-class financial reporting to support the needs of multiple AVADO stakeholders. This role also comes with ample opportunity for exposure to the finance department of a growing company, & to implement finance processes from the get-go which will ensure that AVADO can provide excellent service to its learners & clients as it continues to grow.
WHAT YOULL GET UP TO
To deliver timely & accurate financial reporting you will be accountable for:
- Financial Reporting: Global responsibility for all financial reporting to a strict month end timetable
- Audit: Preparation of statutory accounts & provision of full audit evidence & documentation
- Treasury: Global responsibility for weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual cash reporting
- Finance Processes & Systems: Creation & embedding of financial reporting processes & controls, in systems wherever possible
- Stakeholder Management: Working closely with other finance departments & develop working relationships with all departments across the business
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UKs leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. What you bring in terms of skills is obviously very important. But our first passion & skill really lies in helping individuals & organisations grow, using our learning that works methodology. With offices across the globe, youll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, & across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs.
And just for being here, we offer you a culture thats created & nurtured by super smart people & underpinned by our Values. Our Values of Accountability, Ambition, Care, Empowerment & Transparency were created for & by our people, & guide our thinking, decisions & actions, creating a truly unique place to work. You will also get a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation & professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunity & a few nice job-related & lifestyle perks.
WHAT YOULL BRING
- ACA qualified with 2-3 years of PQE, strong technical accounting expertise & excellent academics
- Experience of consolidations & in improving the efficiency & accuracy of financial reporting processes
- Experience with Fast Growth, Multi Country, Multiple Legal entity business set up is advantageous
- Experience in managing teams working towards a common goal
- Self-starter with a proactive approach looking to building a career in a dynamic environment
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT US
Were proud of what were doing & relentless in doing the right thing. In addition to this, we can offer you:
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose sharp focus is growing the EdTech industry
- The opportunity to truly own & be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference & working with some of the worlds leading brands
- A fast & furious, exciting place to be with real challenge & a meaningful opportunity
AND WERE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come & do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as thats what helps us help our customers & learners whether investing in their own development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity & inclusion are values that are critical to our success; come & see for yourself.