Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
As a Project Coordinator (PC) at Revel, youll help our project teams work with our clients to make sure we are ready to implement Revels POS platform. The Project Coordinator supports the professional services teams in leading our client readiness process, managing existing orders, & submitting requests to other departments in preparation for deployment. PCs work with our most established mid-market & enterprise clients to ensure they are maximizing their use of Revel. Ability to operate in multiple company system platforms, attention to detail, versatility, & enthusiasm for client success are cornerstones for this role. Candidates should bring a consultative approach & a "whatever it takes" attitude to ensure client success. Youll join a passionate, high energy professional services team on a mission to make Revel the biggest name in the POS industry.
- Lead our client readiness process ahead of site level deployment of Revel's POS solution
- Coordinate existing hardware orders with professional services engagement for client locations
- Submit various requests to other departments prior to implementations
- Provide regular reporting for the client project manager & other implementation team members
- Execute project-based assignments
- Perform a variety of scheduling & planning functions
- Manage customer delivery dates, status, work logs/comments.
- Update customer project schedule, adding & removing deliverables, managing dependencies.
- Monitor execution throughout the project to ensure all obligations are being met.
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to customer planned activation dates.
- Recognizes potential risks & acts or escalates appropriately. Proposes alternatives for resolution or mitigation.
- Maintain documentation for all processes & procedures.
- Actively participate with customers & Deployment teams for support issues & activation.
- Participates in communications with internal or external customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- Experience working with any project-based technology, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, Smartsheet or something similar (Preferred)
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Solid communication skills, both written & verbal
Our Ideal Employee
- Successfully frames & communicates issues to a wide audience in order to gain understanding of the issue & drive consensus on a future vision
- Engages, communicates & influences effectively at all levels of the organization (from analysts to senior VPs) & across global teams using data & compelling narratives
- Excellent leadership & organizational management skills
- Ability to break down very large, complex processes into digestible & concise pieces
- Comfortable with ambiguity & able to adapt to rapidly changing business environment
- Must be able to achieve results in a culture that favors collaborative decision making
- Proactive problem solving & self-starting individual
- Must be a flexible & creative individual capable of managing multiple priorities & projects in a diverse environment
- Customer relationship management
- Understanding of enterprise customer lifecycle
- Work on a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Employee benefits: rich healthcare options, wellness programs, referral bonus, & 401K plan
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment