Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Do you consider yourself as someone high-tech & analytical? Are you familiar with the latest HR tendencies & would like to participate in the implementation of a new innovative HRIS tool?
Look no further! We are excited to find a new colleague who would be interested in joining our dynamic & friendly HR team!
The candidate will assume the following duties & responsibilities:
HRIS Management & Process
- Project: Lead the implementation of the HR Software for the company (implementation, process design, etc.): BambooHR.
- Make sure the HR Software is well integrated in our overall HR systems (LMS, ATS, Leave&Absence): set up & ensure API are running smoothly.
- Oversee the daily operations of our HR Information Systems
- Lead HR processes & tools: streamline the existing, propose new ones when appropriate, issue & review templates, checklists, etc.
- Proactive audit & accountability for ongoing accuracy & integrity of the employee data.
- Develop & publish monthly KPIs as requested & coordinate all HR internal reports.
- Be one of the team's reference person for questions related to HR systems & databases.
- Responsible for overall system performance & maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, & improving process efficiency
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Human Resources
- Bachelor's degree minimum or equivalent
- Experience in HR Data management and/or HR Analytics required
- Experience in Project Management & HR Software implementation desired
- Knowledge of API configuration between different softwares & data maintenance concepts would be ideal
- Understanding of data protection regulations like GDPR
- High command of MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mind-set
- Flexible, assertive, works fast, organized, stress-resistant & multi-tasker
- Fluent in French & English
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.