Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Getting it Done Right, Fast, & Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because its how we run our business. Gone are the days of siloes, winging it on your own & leaving remote employees feeling disconnected & under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, & sell with commitment, confidence & strength of position in the market.
What youll be doing ...
- Directly managing a team of Business Development Representatives & partnering closely with outside sales management
- Consistently delivering against targets commitment to the numbers & to deadlines
- Coaching the team; very involved in prospecting, account strategy, & messaging
- Hiring, training, & retaining the right team to match our growth
- Providing timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions
- Experienced? Bachelors Degree & 3+ years of software sales experience in Inside Sales or Business Development Management
- Excelling? Proven track record of meeting & exceeding activity metrics within a numbers-driven & performance-based environment, & the ability to determine optimal pipeline development activities
- Organized? Strong organization & time-management skills, & the ability to manage multiple projects & competing tasks/priorities
- Self-Motivated? Driven self-starter with high initiative & confidence
- A Leader? Skilled in leading discussions & meetings, & a master balancing competitiveness & collaboration
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.