Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
Blink is seeking an experienced & energetic Senior Data Scientist to join our the Data Science & Monetization Team. This is a small & growing team of versatile analysts positioned at the center of everything at Blink Health.
The Data Science & Monetization team is responsible for tackling some of the company's most difficult problems & distilling its large volumes of data into relevant, actionable knowledge. Candidates must have a strong foundation of technical & quantitative skills & be focused on how insights can impact business results. While analytic rigor is a must, this is an applied research function where impact matters more than techniques utilized. Areas of focus range from business intelligence, predictive modeling, product testing, pricing strategy, financial modeling, self-service reporting automation, data architecture development, & marketing decision support.
Opportunities for cross-functional projects are plentiful for Analytics team members. The team regularly collaborates with the Product, Marketing, Data Engineering, & Strategy teams.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help improve decision making with data, including helping build a culture of data driven decision making.
- Define, measure, & analyze business metrics & product KPIs
- Design & built ML algorithms for text & image processing
- Formulate objective functions & write new/ use existing algorithms to optimize
- Conduct exploratory analysis to inform product strategy & evaluate recently released or existing products or features
- Produce work that aids the decision-making process of the executive team
What Youll Need:
- A bias for action in applying analytics to solve problems & a focus on identifying efficient solutions to complex issues.
- Enjoy developing & defending an evidence-based point-of-view
- A strong command of SQL & relational databases
- Comfort with large, disparate datasets
- Experience in Looker, Tableau or other similar BI tools
- Clear communication skills to a wide & diverse audience, including Digital Marketers, Product Managers, a Financial Strategist, & a Data Engineer
- An ability to prioritize disparate requests & communicate timelines & statuses to a broad audience
- A growth mindset & deep intellectual curiosity
- At least 7 years of professional experience with reporting responsibilities
- An educated grasp of eCommerce & digital marketing
- Functional programming experience in Python, R, or another language
- Social science research experience
- Financial reporting and/or pricing strategy experience
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.