Domos mission is to be the operating system for business, digitally connecting all your data, your systems & your people, empowering them to collaborate better, make better decisions & be more efficient, right from their phones. Domo works with many of the worlds leading & most progressive brands across multiple industries including retail, media & entertainment, manufacturing, finance & more. For more information, visitwww.domo.com/jp
Josh James, CEO & Chairman of the Board, founded Domo in 2010 to help CEOs & other leaders change the way they do business & obtain value from the tens of billions of dollars spent on traditional business intelligence systems. Before founding Domo, Josh was the CEO of Omniture, which he co-founded in 1996 & took public in 2006; & from 2006-2009, he was the youngest CEO of a publicly traded company.
Omniture was the number one returning venture investment out of 1,008 venture capital investments in 2004, as well as the number two performing technology IPO of 2006. Omniture was also the fastest or second fastest growing public company for three consecutive years. In 2009, Josh facilitated Omniture's $1.8 billion sale to Adobe.
- Forecast accurately.
- Collaboration within the Domo team (Account Development, Sales Consultants, Implementation).
- Know your customer.
- Consistently exceed quarterly & annual sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Will need to call on new customers.
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience & education.
- Experience building a business/new territory highly desired.
- Demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers.
- Experience with quotaand commission compensation structure.
- Knowledge of & contacts in key sectors a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate & sell software enterprise solutions.
- Solution selling & start-up experience is a plus.
- Selling to CXO.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.