FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
What you'll do:
Youll be an integral part of the Product Analytics Team responsible for placing an analytical framework around the products we create, our users, & the business. You will use data & analysis to help make better decisions about our products.
Your work generates tools & insights that inform product & business decisions. You ensure data is trustworthy & correct, & find insights that influence decisions (particularly new product/feature ideas). This work will span the entire product process: exploring data to understand user behavior, assisting with feature creation & launch, & optimizing features through the use of multivariate experiments.
You will lead the structure & analysis of A/B tests, help size opportunities to prioritize features, & track key performance metrics for the team. As part of a small growing team there's also an opportunity to help shape the data-driven culture at FanDuel through mentorship & advocacy across the company, as well as identify areas for the products & the business to grow.
Collaborating with a variety of teams within the company, & by building influence through the lens of data, you have the opportunity to change how sports are experienced by millions of people.
What we value:
- An analytical & curious mindset
- Strong organizational & practical skills
- The ability to work across teams & build consensus
- A strong work ethic
- The desire to learn & teach others
Who we're looking for:
- 26 years of analytical experience
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Proficiency in SQL (or demonstrate that you can learn quickly)
- Comfortable with modeling & analysis in Excel
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis & experimentation, & capacity to drive conclusions from analysis
- Ability to work across disparate data sources to obtain sensible results
- Desire to take ownership of projects from start-to-finish with minimal guidance
Nice to have
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to funnel analysis, user segmentation, & cohort analysis
- Experience using Google Analytics, Amplitude, or other web/app analytics software
- Familiarity with A/B testing & corresponding analysis
- Interest in season long and/or daily fantasy sports
Why work at FanDuel?
- Create a fun product with a fanatical user base
- We invest in our team & adapt to fulfill personal development goals, learning new skills & educating others
- Enjoy a fun office environment (social sports, team dinners, etc.) in a great location with opportunities to travel to our UK office in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Revolutionize a big industry in a fast-growing, well-funded, dynamic company
- Unlimited vacation plan
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.