We are looking for candidates who want to kick start their merchandising careers with the goal of becoming a Planner!
The Event/Merchandise Planning Analyst will work in our Planning teams to build & concept the boutiques you see on Rue La La & Gilt every day. In this role, you will work with sales data, trend forecasts, & report on performance to build the best upcoming sales plan possible.
Rue Gilt Groupe is an innovative, passionate, & collaborative work environment where youll have the chance to work with the Planning, Buying, & Programming teams to create an engaging & delightful boutique calendar for our customers. Are you ready to get started?
What Youll Do:
- Build & maintain weekly, monthly & seasonal reports for online sales
- Provide insights, analysis, & recommendations for upcoming events
- Work with Planners to build upcoming boutiques using insights previously recorded
- Partake in the Open To Buy process
- Assist in creating product mixes for new events to hit sales goals
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Develop strong working relationships with all in-house departments including Merchandising, Boutique Production, Programming, & Technology
- Live our Values: Tenacious, Kind, Collaborative, Passionate, Empowered, Innovative
- Hybrid schedule: You'll get to work from home & at our brand new Madison Square Park office in New York City
- Ability to move into an Associate Planner role within a year
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness & innovation. Were committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow & bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you & sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Passionate about Merchandising, e-commerce, & all things fashion!
- 1-2 years experience, internships & co-ops are welcome
- Familiar with Excel: Pivot Tables, VLookUps, & Formulas will take you far
- Analytical mindset, obsessed with data, & love making numbers tell a story
Base Salary Range: $50,000 - $52,000.
Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to providing Associates with equal pay for equal work & carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including prior experience, skills & expertise, location, & internal equity. Our goal is to support, reward & compensate the entire individual. Depending on role eligibility, your offer may also include bonus/commission, equity, 401(k) match, & a variety of benefits. Therefore, final offer amounts may vary from the amount stated.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered.