Senior Full Stack Engineer at circular supply chain infrastructure startup - 70k + Early employee equity
About Acet Technologies
Join us to tackle one of the worlds most pressing issues: the plastic packaging crisis.
Every year we consume 30% more resources than the planet can sustain. The world is waking up to the impact of packaging consumption & waves of new legislation are making single use more expensive. Recycling is a waste of time & energy. Reusing packaging has massive potential but it's too expensive for brands to scale.
) is the supply chain infrastructure for circular packaging. We're building a decentralised network of smart packaging cleaning hubs that collect, clean & return packaging for FMCG brands (we call them 'Clean Cells'). Our innovative model delivers huge water, energy & logistics savings, allowing reuse to compete with single use on price. With stats like these, we're set to create the infrastructure that will change the way the world consumes.
Our bespoke software platform is the brain of the operations & will become a key component of our value proposition over time. Our platform will manage inventory & operations of 100's of Clean Cells, tracking cleaning efficiency & surface insights that will allow reusable packaging to surpass single use.
About the role
As the Senior Full Stack Engineer, you'll build our software platform & team from the ground up. Our software platform is the brain of the operation & absolutely fundamental to how we scale & drive the efficiency required to rid the world of single use packaging.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building our software from scratch - take charge of platform development, & make key decisions on technical architecture & technology used.
- Design & deliver the MVP of our software platform.
- Working closely with the team to define the needs of the platform, segment into sprints & reporting on progress to the team.
- Bringing new technology into the organisation, ensuring that we're always deploying the best tech to solve this world problem.
- You are the first member of the software team, as the team grows you'll be responsible for defining the needs, hiring & managing the team around you.
What you must have
- Experience building B2B software products within supply chain management / inventory management / logistics management.
- A track record of delivering well-engineered products that make complicated data very simple, preferably in start-up or other fast moving environments.
- Ideally, experience using sensors/scanners/smart hardware as data inputs to the software platform.
- Be comfortable starting from a blank sheet of paper (on both front-end & back-end), including basic UX to ensure usability.
- Ability to product manage when required, defining the vision, product roadmap & development process followed for the software product.
- Ability to communicate with customers & internal teams to understand their requirements & present solutions.
What we value
- The ability to think big but act small & fast.
- A passion for sustainability & the drive to innovate to make world change happen sooner.
- A collaborative mindset, working across operations, partnerships, hardware & software.
- A self starter & thriving in uncertainty. We don't have all the answers, we're hiring amazing people to help us figure it out.