Purpose of the Position: To assist Chef(s) in Kitchen & Breakroom with tasks needed to serve meals timely to Team Members.
- Monitor Food Service tables & determine need to for refills of food items, communicate need to Chef(s), assist with food refills.
- Run food refills between Kitchen & Food Service tables, ensure proper placement of food & ensure serving utensils are clean & available at all times during Meal Service.
- Ensure Food Service tables are clean before, during & after Meal Service.
- Assist Chef(s) with meal preparation as needed.
- Keep Breakroom neat, clean & stocked with necessary meal service utensils, & daily consumables such as coffee, tea, fruit, & condiments.
- Assist Chef(s) with receiving, checking & placement of supply orders.
- Perform Ingredient Runs for Chef(s) when needed.
- Monitor Supply levels & report to 1st Shift Chef when inventory is low & preferably before the Supplies are out.
- Assist Chef(s) with keeping Kitchen/Kitchen Area orderly, clean & sanitized.
- Assist Chef(s) with dish cleaning as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to understand & read temperatures ( by degrees in Fahrenheit)
- Able to utilize Kitchen Equipment
- Strong attention to detail & quality control
- Able to work as part of a team & individually
- ServeSafe Certification
- Able to stand on feet for a consecutive 10 hours or less.
- Able to work in high temperature conditions.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.