Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content & technology company with a footprint across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, & vibrant culture within a creative industrytransforming the music, video, photography & editorial marketplace.
The future is bright for our business, your role will be to attract & coach a team of Enterprise Account Executives to success in closing massive deals with the worlds largest CPG, Retail, Automotive, Financial services, QSR, Tech/Telecom, Travel & Food/Bev companies.
What wed like you to do:
- Hire, train, manage & mentor a team of Enterprise Account Executives focusing on the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage the performance & learning/development of the team: be an awesome coach, motivate your team, set goals & provide a path for your reps to succeed
- Meet & exceed sales objectives
- Establish, enforce & improve the sales processes to maximize team efficiency & effectiveness working closely with Sales Ops & the Sales Development teams
- Create programs & spiffs that incentivize reps to perform
- Manage the team via metrics & report on their success
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself as an Account Executive
- 3+ years of management/leading a team selling into the Enterprise level
- You know what its like to sell for a fast growing startup
- Able to use Salesforce to manage reps reporting & dashboards etc.
- Experience analyzing data for performance & trends
What youll get from us
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While were growing together, well have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses & a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage & transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact Anne Ngo at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V