About The Role
We are looking for a dedicated Technical Support Engineer (POS) who will install & implement POS integrations for various restaurant, hotel, & nightlife clients in the hospitality industry. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing & supporting POS integrations for a variety of products & use cases. You will partner closely with other SevenRooms team members to deliver timely solutions & exceed client expectations.
This is a full-time position & will report to the VP, Customer Success.
What Youll Do
- Implement & support POS integrations for our clients
- Assist Product & Engineering with new POS integration rollouts
- Partner with internal teams including Product, Engineering, Sales, & Customer Success to identify & resolve product, feature, & integration issues
- Manage client onboarding & support cases on a daily basis, & document customer interactions & resolutions
- Provide internal support to Sales & Customer Success on SevenRooms products & solutions; provide customer feedback & insights to enhance our product roadmap
- Maintain a thorough knowledge & understanding of the SevenRooms platform across the organization & down to individual clients
Who You Are
- 3+ years with Point of Sale (POS) technology installation & support, ideally within the hospitality technology industry
- Experience with one or many POS products, including but not limited to products from NCR, Oracle/Micros, Agilysys, Toast, Par, Shift4, Lightspeed, Silverware, etc.
- Experience using Zendesk, Jira, & Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple questions, requests, & bug reports at once
- Ability to comprehend complex issues & processes & to communicate findings to clients with varying technical abilities
- Effective communication skills - both verbal & written
- Highly collaborative, enthusiastic, & committed to team-building
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice.