In this role, you will be tasked with providing hands-on implementation & deployment services to our customers. We are looking for an enthusiastic & hands-on team player who can rapidly learn the Okta platform, our technology & the value proposition that we bring to customers of all sizes. You will be assigned to multiple concurrent customer deployment projects with the number one goal to ensure long-term customer success.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work hands on with Okta customers, primarily in a post-sales role, to provide innovative consulting services.
- Communicate to customers & partners at the technical level appropriate for the situation.
- Be dedicated in providing excellent deployment solutions resulting in extraordinary customer satisfaction.
- Be prompt & deliver high quality service to align with customer goals & requests.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, & documentation.
- Assist customers on the services as needed.
- Participate in the interaction & collaboration with other Okta teams such as Engineering & Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Perform hands on technical configuration & troubleshooting of the Okta service.
- Engage in multiple concurrent deployment projects.
- Commit to & use a knowledge repository for deployment standard methodologies & other customer ideas as continuous improvement
- Some knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & cutting-edge infrastructures.
- Desirable to have familiarity & experience with technologies & protocols to support identity federation & robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
- Desire to work independently & multi-functionally supporting the development of client work you're doing.
- General knowledge of cloud architectures as well as on-premise IT landscapes.
- AD & LDAP knowledge is preferred.
- Willing to Multi-task & manage multiple customer engagements is desirable.
- Able & willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Good communication skills.
- Software development Knowledge preferred (Java, Ruby, .Net, Python, PHP, REST/JSON, etc).
- Willing to learn API management using Mulesoft, Axway or Apigee is preferred.
- Upto 1 year experience as a technical consultant delivering solutions to external customers is desired but not required.
- Good to have problem solving skills
Team & Customer Interaction:
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs & evaluate alternative technical solutions with customers.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.