Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Compensation Analyst Co-op, you will be part of the Commissions & Planning organization. Commissions & Planning is responsible for aligning the incentive structure of the sales organization to the Companys strategic initiatives. Commissions & Planning manages the go-to-market incentive compensation cycle of the sales organization, performs territory & quota analysis, & issues measurable goals to the sales force for them to achieve during the fiscal year.
What Youll Do:
- Help with requirements for the onboarding of a new Sales Commission Tool
- Prepare & present global attainment analysis across all sales teams.
- Assist with commission plan issuance tracking.
- Assist with preparing executive go-to-market presentations.
- Assist with reviewing & updating commissions & planning policies for the new fiscal.
- Data validation
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about detailed analysis & accuracy of information.
- You summarize information effectively in a way that delivers actionable insights & next steps.
- You are proactive - a project leader comfortable talking deadlines, dependencies & expectations.
- You frequently ask how & why to be able to recommend process & policy improvements.
- You are a team player.
- You have GPA above 3.0
- You have Advanced Excel knowledge (vlookup, sumif, pivot tables, etc)
- Strong documentation skills
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.