At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the role:
HelloFresh Canada is looking for a Senior Inventory Analyst to support in the development, implementation, & management of our national inventory strategy. Reporting into the Planning Manager, you will work to find the balance between what items we hold in inventory, how much we hold, where we hold it, & how we can minimize our overall inventory risk. You will have a significant impact in this role that spreads over our distribution centres all over Canada.
- Work with our Category Managers to build & maintain an inventory management strategy & framework to increase transparency into inventory counts & locations, improve inventory efficiencies while meeting production requirements, & minimize overall inventory risk
- Build a strategy for where we hold our inventory (i.e. in one of our distribution centres across Canada or in 3rd party storage locations), accounting for safety stock levels, storage costs, & order lead times
- Be accountable for the inventory accuracy in all storage locations, whether in-house or 3rd party, by setting a clear plan for inventory classification (ABC etc), cycle count process, & holding various stakeholders accountable
- Lead our physical inventory counting processes to drive overall accuracy & compliance to our audit/reporting requirements
- Support warehouse projects, system implementations & process improvements as needed
- At least 4 years of inventory, warehousing, manufacturing, and/or supply chain experience with a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business or a related field
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, & Excel skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, & a can-do attitude. Youre used to working in a high pressure, fast paced, & constantly changing environment
- Driven & self-motivated - you will be making a meaningful difference in our business & lives of our employees & customers
- An effective collaborator, who empowers & enables others to share ideas, raises awareness, gains buy-in, & delivers fast & targeted solutions to complex problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects & assignments, while being able to prioritize, achieve objectives, & meet budget deadlines
- Ability to maintain sensitive & confidential information
- Professional certifications and/or licenses with Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Availability to work weekend schedules & cold facilities
- Able & willing to travel up to 25% within Canada to our distribution centres
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun & hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, & milestone celebrations
- Were a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, theres always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, & you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, theres a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, weve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies.
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.