Job Title: Implementation Consultant, Data Services
Department: Professional Services
About the Role
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function & were committed to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated client experience. Our Implementation team owns that experience from the beginning by delivering best-in-class implementation of our solutions.
As one of our Implementation Consultants for Data Services, you will understand a clients requirements, collect & format their data, & consult on how to configure our solution to meet their needs. You will vet through client data & thoroughly audit their data to ensure a smooth configuration, as well as a positive client & employee experience. From the start, you will have a consultative approach to enable our clients to utilize our solutions to their fullest potential.
- Be highly consultative with our clients to drive the full-scope of implementation from kick-off call through to go-live, managing realistic expectations throughout
- Partner with internal Consultants & stakeholders across our services to deeply & jointly understand our clients business needs to drive optimal configuration of our all-in-one solution
- Review & evaluate data to resolve proper system configuration in regards to historical data, employee information & company level data
- Collect, review, & format data for HR, Benefits, & Payroll & ensure the respective consultants can configure the platforms properly. Conduct audits on the data before submitting it for import.
- Consult & support our clients through best practices to utilize Namely based on their data needs & how they relate to their system configuration needs.
- Serve as a client advocate within Namely to identify & resolve any data concerns post import.
- Serve as a data liaison between the client & the Namely project team
- Fluency in Excel to reformat data (i.e pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc)
- At least 3 years of experience leading HCM system implementations
- Previous client management experience, handling several clients & projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to be consultative with clients, leading with a sense of urgency to respond to & resolve issues
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business & work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A passion for finding a solution through proven complex problem solving abilities & knowledge of industry best practices
- Strong organizational & project management skills to effectively multi-task
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter who is capable of thriving in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership & accountability
Nice to Have
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
- High level Namely Platform acumen
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.