Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Project Analyst / Administrator, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This role will be expected to produce high quality team deliverables such as Board, Risk Committee & Management reporting & team Management information in addition to providing pro-active high quality administrative & coordination support for the VE Chief Auditor. This role will track team budget & expense information & provide reporting on this upon completion of the respective audits. There will be a requirement to assist in team logistics, including arranging team events & offsite training, action items from fortnightly team meetings, & arranging audit meetings which are both internal & external. The candidate should have a good eye for detail & have good command of written English in order to proof read audit documentation.
What the work will entail, day to day:
- Anticipate needs, taking accountability for filtering, prioritising & escalating issues as appropriate.
- Anticipate what might be needed for upcoming meetings & help keep track of deliverable dates
- Maintain calendars & appointments (both internal & external) & coordinate travel, exercising discretion regarding spend in these areas.
- Liaise & interact across executive management & their respective teams when arranging the logistics of key meetings.
- Taking responsibility, once trained, for key Board & Management Committee reporting per the scheduled submission dates.
- Compiling information needed for Regulatory meetings,
- Liaise with & act on requests from Central reporting team
- Managing team's scheduling by working with senior management to adequately resource the approved audits.
- Tracking expenses & budget for team
- Assisting in tracking & sourcing team training & tracking of the teams hours to date to ensure that they have met the minimum training time expected.
- Be responsible for all on-boarding tasks of new hires (and off-boarding for leavers) to ensure all equipment & system access is ready. Additionally for co-source resourcing, ensuring building access & all due diligence checks are done.
- Liaise with the Global Internal Audit team to set up audit shells & follow up on issue closure status.
What we're after:
- Significant experience in a similar executive assistant/team assistant role but ready to stretch to the next level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential & sensitive issues.
- Collaborative, flexible, proactive & maintains composure in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience managing stakeholder's diaries & scheduling across time zones.
- Willingness to learn about the Internal Audit function
- Educated to advanced secondary school level or beyond
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Excellent organisation skills & attention to detail.
- Strong planning & prioritisation skills.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.