Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Marketing Designer youll play a key role in influencing Unqorks brand development. We have a lot of people with a lot of assets to build! This job is not only about how well you can help better position Unqork; its about how you lend your positivity & presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment & highly collaborative team.
- Work collaboratively with Design lead & stakeholders from across the company to develop & maintain strategic digital & print design assets
- Create original graphics & assets following the direction of a creative brief
- Develop & manage design templates for internal & external use.
- Provide branding guidance, branding support, & actively updating un-branded or out-of brand materials.
- Translate complex technology concepts (machine learning, big data, etc.) into clear visual communications
- Track & manage design projects & ensure the design process & pipeline is has maximum transparency
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience designing print & digital assets with a portfolio that showcases your work
- A detailed eye for effective typography, hierarchy, iconography, color, layout, texture
- An up-to-date understanding of design principles, but are comfortable with breaking the paradigms when necessary.
- Outstanding presentation skills of your work
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude, & the ability to manage competing priorities
- Expert in using design tools (Adobe's Creative Suite)