Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore. At Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model; work from the office & working from home! Enjoying the best of both worlds!
SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On andcom 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2019. We work with some of the largest & most innovative global hedge funds & quantitative analysts, investment banks, top equity research analysts, private equity & venture capital firms.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds largest investors enter the alternative data space or reimagine how to use data to make better investment decisions, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact for the global investors. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Investor Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's largest investors & offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industrys top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology & big data - where the product is constantly evolving & getting better & better with each new iteration
- Our Investor focused products & solutions are some of the best known & sought after in the market
- The Investor Sales Manager will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, increasing market share & cultivating relationships with directors of research, data science teams, hedge fund managers, equity analysts & venture / private equity capital partners. S/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning & executing successful sales within the Global Investor Vertical
On a typical day you will:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating & closing
- Work closely with Sales Development & Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts, manage incoming leads, & nurture contacts & accounts from the past
- Leverage Investor Solutions team to build targeted value propositions for investor accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support & close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts & manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Meet & exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the companys various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- High integrity, energy & dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, & direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, & confidently handle objections & resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years experience in the investment industry with a strong understanding of the digital environment, current trends in online media, commerce, digital advertising, etc.
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales to the investment community. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations. Experience in presenting to & interacting with senior management of prospect organisations.
- An established network of contacts in the investments space (hedge funds, investment banks, private equity or VC firms)
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies & online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing & data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.