The Global Product Marketing team at Tanium is seeking a creative, strategic thinker to join our fast-paced marketing organization as Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be a key enabler for all facets of our go to market strategy for Taniums suite of products & solutions. You will be responsible for product messaging, positioning, sales & partner enablement, new product launches, revenue planning & more in collaboration with various cross-functional teams across the company. Our ideal candidate will be creative, analytical, & extremely well organized, with a high-level of attention to detail. You have excellent written & oral communication skills & the ability to influence & drive initiatives across cross-functional teams.
What youll do:
- Be the voice of the customer & influence the vision of the Tanium suite of products & solutions
- Be the quarterback for launching products & solutions & ensure go-to-market plans are executed in support of overall business goals
- Analyze the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, & competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Tanium in the endpoint Ops & security market
- Identify target personas, understand their key business problems & pain points & articulate Taniums value proposition to drive desired outcomes.
- Work closely with product management, sales leadership, enablement, customer success & marketing teams across all activities
- Leverage strong content creation background to develop content, including sales tools, messaging & positioning documents, event collateral, & thought leadership content
- Educate the sales team through delivering engaging sales training & enablement
- Execute on a solutions-marketing based approach & deliver integrated content that drives pipeline
- Conduct market research, including buyer interviews to inform marketing content & create actionable recommendations
- Present to customers, partners & sales teams
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in Marketing, or equivalent experience required
- MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing or outbound product management required
- Experience at a business-to-business enterprise software company required
- Experience understanding technology at a deep level & ability to simplify & translate features & functions into customer centric business outcomes
- Solid experience in creating compelling content & narratives out of complex topics for both internal & external consumption
- You are a team player, knowing how to work well cross-functionally to get stakeholder alignment
- You can balance both art & science of marketing having great creative intuition & an insatiable appetite for data & insights
- A profound sense of ownership & accountability is required along with the ability to influence (and inspire), sometimes, skeptical audiences
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of all levels from entry-level employees to the C Suite
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.