SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDERS TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
So what does an Equity Research Analyst (ERA) do at SimilarWeb?
Its a client-facing position & youll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest investors in the US. ERAs collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to help turn SimilarWebs data into insights for our key customers & potential customers.
As a Equity Research Analyst at SimilarWeb you will:
- Conduct in-depth research on key tickers which have a strong digital presence; identify, extract & analyze the relevant SimilarWeb trends that are pertinent to address major investor questions
- Generate content (reports, models, analyses) to articulate SimilarWeb value proposition & advanced analysis capabilities per ticker / sector
- Collaborate with the product & data analyst teams to create new sector specific data sets
- Collaborate with sales & account management teams to present analysis & research to potential & existing clients
- Own the value-side of client engagements, from demoing the product on how to extract insights, through supporting onboarding all the way to strengthening relationships & demonstrating value for existing clients
- Grow technical capability in others; mentor new hires; enrich team with level of technical & analytic expertise
- Attend conferences to develop your positioning as an industry expert
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as a Pricing Analyst on value based pricing (from either a consulting firm or in-house)
- Experience in product usage analytics - Big Advantage
- Preference for prior experience with a B2B Internet or SaaS company
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL & data visualization tools (like Tableau)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Presentation & communication capabilities ability to tell compelling stories & explain complex issues in simple ways
- Ability to ask as well as answer, meaningful & impactful questions
- Curious self-starter who is committed to identifying & solving difficult problems autonomously
- Team player ability to work as part of a company-wide departments that supports business units, product managers, marketing, finance & management
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made & youll be a core part of that movement. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market & their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context & make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances & share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm & drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team