As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Background & job purpose
We are currently looking for a senior commercially focused professional with a proven track record of new business development preferably working within the Financial Services industry, to join a fast growing & dynamic Customer Experience Product team which includes Loyalty, Advertising, Contactless andTransitproducts for Visa's Europe Region.
The Product teamis responsible for development of innovative solutions based on Visa data, technology as well as collaboration with partners. As part ofour portfolio we have a number ofloyalty & advertising solutions designed for retailers & issuersthat aredriven from actionable insights & market intelligence.ThisnewSenior Business Development Manager role focuses oncreating & growing key business relationships withmerchants, banksand 3rd parties in Europe.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, energetic & independent thinker with excellent customer engagement & communication skills. In this role you will:
- Drive sales of the rich & evolving product suite of offerings with particular focus given tothe delivery of Card Linked loyalty functionalities.
- Directly working with alargeportfolio oftop tier merchantswith an objective to grow our line of business
- Manage reporting on progress & revenue streamfrom the main loyalty solution andproactively delivering additional revenue streams
- Manage sales pipeline, reporting out weekly on performance with clear rationale for performance
- Responsible forthe timely delivery ofcommercial contracts & the provision ofallcollateral required
- Ensureallagreedtime measuredKPI's are achieved
- Identify, manage & on board required third parties to deliver additional functionalities or content across the European market.
- Manage internal stakeholders, supporting stakeholders across all markets
- Be comfortable with strategic engagement as well as diving into analytical & technical detail
- Working in a matrix commercial environment with central team based in the UK & Visa' in-market team plus agencies
- Have a chance to workin an exciting commercial environment in arolethatpresents opportunity for growth & development.
- Happy to work autonomously in identifying & activating opportunities across all European markets.
The role will be based in the Visa's London office.
- Solutions Expert: provide subject matter expertise, fully understanding the product suite & its potential to drive revenue
- Results Delivery: Own & deliver on agreed KPI's to deliver revenue
- Building & maintaining sales pipeline of both retailers & issuer opportunities
- Relationship Management: Build & maintain relationships will all internal & external stakeholders identified
- Working closely with Product Managers to deliver client feedback & input product roadmaps
- Communication: Communicate at all levels, both internal & external
Key skills & experience:
- Commercial business development experienceideally in the financial services & or loyalty industry
- Comfortable with operating in a complex matrix international organisation
- Sophisticated problem solving, negotiation & influencing skills
- Experienceofmanaging complex stakeholder engagement at all levels, including Cleveldecision makers
- Be educated to degree level or hold an equivalent professional qualification
- Proven track record of closing large partnership deals withtop 100 companies
- Dynamic, energetic & independent thinker
- Strong results delivery focus
- Eye for detail & proactive approach
- English (Spanish, French, Italian, Germana plus)
- Come with existing strong network
- Experience in Loyalty & data-driven services
- Familiarity innovations in the digital space
- Sound understanding of data analytics & campaign management
- Experienced in presenting to C-Levels at top brands in Europe
- Card payments industry expert a plus
- Comfortable with frequent European travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.