WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Managing Editor, a lead position on our new & growing editorial team. You will be responsible for editing & assigning stories in Resy markets across the globe. As part of the Marketing team, you will report to the Editorial Director & collaborate closely with colleagues & stakeholders in the Marketing, Product, & Restaurants teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a leader on Resys Editorial & Marketing teams, with the goal of producing smart, timely content across various platforms.
- Edit multiple pieces each day, displaying a strong command of language, as well as integrity & digital prowess, attention to detail.
- Seek out the best voices from around the globe, collaborating with them to create top-of-class content, be it a useful guide, a narrative essay or a provocative feature.
- Be innovative. As Resys editorial production ramps up, we want creative thinking.
- Measure performance of editorial content & the impact on KPIs, adjusting tactics & strategies as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 5+ years of full-time editorial experience.
- You possess a deep knowledge of restaurants & chefs, with a passion for discovering memorable dining experiences.
- You are familiar with the restaurant media landscape, & when it comes to thoughtful content & storytelling, you understand where opportunity lies.
- You are highly organized, with a keen attention to detail.
- You are a skilled communicator & can synthesize feedback & delegate tasks with ease.
- You are an exceptional writer with perfect grammar.
- You excel at time management & thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are thoughtful, proactive, imaginative, & collaborative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurants
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.