Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We have quickly grown to a team of more than 80 full-time employees in four offices in three cities across the country & the world. Weve completed two successful rounds of funding, & were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theatergoing audience.
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, & committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team & seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, elegance, & getting things right. This is not a go-to-your-cubicle workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication & collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for a software engineer to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering onour public website, our native apps as well as continuous integration tooling that makes us happy andefficient.
- Love crafting beautiful & performant consumer facing experiences
- Can build responsive & mobile-optimized websites
- You are familiar with web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc) & version management with Git
- Care deeply about user experience & design aesthetics
- Writesimple, comprehensible, & maintainable code
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environmentand are willing to wear many hats as we scale.
- You have experience with AWS and/or Terraform & Ansible provisioning
- You have knowledge of Java, Python, Groovy, or Go
We believe in using the right tool for the job, rather than adhering to any given platform. Our production systems run Go, Python, Groovyand React/Redux. We use MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearchand AWS as backing services.
Benefits & Perks
We know the importance of balancing work & play, & we can also be found shows on & off Broadway, company outings, & happy hours downtown
- Unlimited vacation with a focus on mental, physical, & emotional health
- Paid holidays
- Life/disability insurance
- 6 healthcare insurance packages (four of which are paid in full by the company)
- One Medical (free enrollment through company healthcare)
- 2 vision insurance packages
- 3 dental insurance packages
- A plethora of office snacks (healthy & otherwise)
- Once-a-week company lunches
- Beverages & a gorgeous Bevi sparkling water machine
- Brand new stunning offices in Tribeca (with insanely 'grammable sunsets)
- Professional development budget (allocated through HR & managers)
- Employee Resources Group (with dedicated budget)
- 401k with matching up to 4%
- Pre-Tax transit benefits (approx $500 annual value)
- Pre-tax childcare benefits
- Weekly happy hour (with amazing spread of cheeses, crackers, dips, & wine)
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events (approx $300 annual value)
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare)
- Gym discount/reimbursement
- Parent & caretaker friendly
- Mothers Room (coming soon with our new office!)
- Religious Room (coming soon with our new office!)
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job the best of your ability!