Company Description|Job Description
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world's largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform's ease of use & speed of deployment empowers organizations to create & run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich & Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test & learn platform.
Our Enterprise Sales Team seeks to enable the world's largest businesses replace guesswork with evidence-based optimization & turn data into action. By focusing on our customer's long-term goals, we become a true partner through deep empathy in order to grow our economic relationship over the customer lifecycle. We challenge, we teach & we learn so we can provide vertical domain expertise that pushes companies towards their goals.
For the Enterprise Account Executive UK Team, we are searching for an expert, a driven & dynamic sales professional who takes full ownership of strategic relationships. As a regional sales expert, you will build & implement strategic account plans targeting enterprise businesses. It will be your job to acquire & cultivate relationships with our most strategic customers through dedicated targeted efforts, aligning internal resources to the customers' needs.
Would you like to join a team of passionate, driven & can-do account executives from all sorts of backgrounds? In a company with core values that urge you to take on challenges, take risks & work smarter? Then, we are looking for you!
What you will do
You will be responsible for annual recurring revenue, including new business & expansion
Strategically be accountable for the accounts in your territory & grow the book of business
Understand the business direction & goals of the accounts as a whole
Account plan for future product expansion & to grow accounts over time
Build an executive network within accounts in territory
Map relationships from executives to users with the Optimizely account team
Meet with customers in person when needed (travel up to 50%)
Project manage across multiple business units within accounts
Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make account successful
Manage legal/ procurement process to build scalable global agreements
- You have a minimum of 10 years of shown experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience selling SaaS solutions, CMS, CRO Software, email technology, website analytics or software platform solutions
- Ability to build outbound pipeline
- Experience developing executive relationships
- Experience mapping internal & external resources to accounts
- An understanding of marketing technology trends to help recommend product direction (both Optimizely specific & other third party)
- Understanding of corporate structures to guide business & legal discussions
- Detailed account planning experience - not just territory planning
- Experience getting wide & deep within accounts - execution of account plan
- Background of running complex deal cycles - detailed close plans, separate business & technical evaluation tracks, handle detailed contract negotiations
- You are coachable & willing to learn new skills
- You are self-motivated, hardworking & dedicated
- Strong intuition for business
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse & multifaceted team.
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits & perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time & personal time. We're all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
Lunch allowance & a wide array of in-office snacks
Competitive vacation policy
Private health insurance, including dental & vision
Quarterly wellness subsidy
Pre IPO stock options
17 weeks full paid parental leave for new parents
Working with a great team, in an amazing office & having a huge impact!
We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity & equal opportunities for everyone.