ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace that provides car dealerships a more effective & transparent way of buying & selling wholesale vehicles through 20-minute auctions. Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providing third-party inspections, account management, title & payment processing, managing arbitration & transportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy & sell wholesale vehicles. The company is growing 300% year-over-year & recently completed a $93 million Series D funding round from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners & Bain Capital Ventures.
Who we are looking for
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be empowered to lead the next exciting phase of our companys growth through product innovation & delivery. You will own the product strategy & drive the roadmap for your domain from concept to launch. The ideal candidate will be the voice of the customer who can partner with a cross functional team to deliver simple solutions to solve their needs.
What you will do
- Define product strategy & roadmap that aligns with the company goals based on user needs, technical & market trends, product data & platform capabilities
- Create compelling & competitive product positioning & messaging
- Showcase empathy for customers to solve their major needs
- Work with the domain team to translate user needs into development requirements that drive impact for the business
- Analyze product data to measure performance & use it for product prioritization & reporting to stakeholders
What you will need
- 7+ years of software development product management experience
- Demonstrated success of building products from concept to launch
- Customer focused; exceptional customer empathy & curiosity
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & influencing skills
- Able to understand & develop meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to foster a team dynamic to support continuous improvement
- Passion to launching innovative technical products
- Marketplace experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.