Coming on board to a team within the Appian Corporate department means you'll be doing work that directly impacts the overall business. We are a people-first organization, all committed to providing a first-class employee experience. Our top priority is ensuring our people & the business are equipped with the tools, resources, & processes needed to thrive.
We are seeking a Candidate Experience Coordinator (CEC) to ensure a seamless interview experience for our talent. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of talent acquisition. The CEC plays an integral part in owning the logistics & scheduling of our hiring process, while building relationships with hiring teams & candidates. This role will allow you to learn the in's & out's of a Talent Acquisition team, while working at a fast paced, scale-up tech environment.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To work quickly & diligently scheduling interviews directly with candidates, recruiters, & hiring managers
- Timely follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via email and/or phone
- Creativity & open mindedness to identify opportunities to improve the candidate experience & scheduling efficiencies
- Ownership of our candidate survey tool. Pulling monthly reports & continually editing & improving
- Positivity, friendliness & resourcefulness. Ability to solve problems on the fly & think quickly on your feet
- Availability to be at HQ 1-3 days per week
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- A 50+ person Talent Acquisition team who are experts within the space they're recruiting within. We geek out on all things recruiting. We are genuinely excited about bringing in the best talent, & we expect you to be too!
- The environment to be your true, authentic self. We support each other & celebrate our successes together. We have fun, & encourage everyone on the team to thrive & grow their personal brand.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities. It is important to us to retain top talent, & we want to partner with you to grow your career in a way you're invested in
- 0-2+ years of similar experience (recruiting coordination, HR, office experience, ect)
- Ability to work well under pressure, take initiative, & be flexible & cooperative
- Great communications skills. Friendly, outgoing & positive
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.