Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking Interns to join our People team to learn, support & have an impact in scaling the People function to our employees & managers across the globe. We have increased our employee population by nearly 50% over the past year which has created immense opportunity for impact in our People function. Interns will be an integral part in teams across the People team in designing & driving work & projects focused on building scalable solutions to tackle some of the organizations biggest challenges.
As a People Team Intern, you will be placed in one of the following teams:
Talent Management, Human Resources Business Partner, Employee Experience, People Operations, People Data Analytics, Talent Acquisition Operations & Early in Career Talent.
Twilio is looking for aspiring HR professionals who live the Twilio Magic & have a demonstrated track record of learning, growth, impact, & success. Ideal candidates:
- Are working towards a Bachelors or Masters in Human Resources, Industrial & Organizational Psychology and/or MBA degree.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices & recent trends based on current curriculum, research & University projects.
- Ability to manage project work end-to-end by identifying key stakeholders, prioritizing needs, & delivering business proposals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results & accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment & collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Brings curiosity & desire to find opportunities for improvement across the People function.
As a People Team Intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Foster a collaborative & inclusive environment for your team members. Work in partnership across all of our People Teams to inspire our employees.
- BE AN OWNER: Develop process & system improvements to drive a better employee experience; proactively identifying opportunities, issues & risks.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Design & develop project plans, including documentation of strategy, objectives, deliverables, & timelines.
- BE BOLD: Be creative & innovative. You are empowered to experiment & build whether its a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions & customers to drive towards great outcomes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.