Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about creating a world class candidate experience & matching the business needs with the skills & expertise of talented professionals.
We are looking for a creative Technical Sourcer who has experience with high volume in a fast growing tech environment.
You will be responsible for utilizing different channels to search for potential candidates & build talent pipelines for current & future employment needs.
What Youll Be Doing
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers & determine position requirements.
- Source candidates & build talent pools with highly technical & specialized skills for future & current hiring needs
- Recognize qualified applicant profiles utilizing a variety of sourcing procedures.
- Measure conversion rates which includes the number of passive candidates who convert from applicants, invited to interviews, get offers & are hired.
- Promote our employer brand on online & offline platforms.
- Maintain applicant databases through our Applicant Tracking System; tag/track talent for future opportunities & maintain relationships with past strong talent
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks & social media.
- Contacting industry partners for candidate referrals.
What Well Expect From You
- Expert in networking & building relationships within the tech industry.
- Proficient at providing metrics to demonstrate success in sourcing.
- Ability to conduct online & offline interviews.
- Source potential candidates via social media & professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack & Github), as well as old school sourcing methods.
- Ability to craft targeted emails, successful subject lines & additional forms of outreach that produce a high response rate.
- Strong sourcing research ability for unique skill sets.
- Strong sense of company values, business savvy, tech stacks & ability to dig/partner with recruiters & hiring managers on roles sourcing for.
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements
- BA/BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
- Proven 3+ year work experience as a Talent Sourcer in a high volume technology environment
- Familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Candidate Management Systems (CMS), GSuite & other relevant systems such as, Greenhouse, Eightfold, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, Slack.
- Excellent communication & sales skills.
- Outstanding time-management & organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate or work independently in a remote environment.
- Quick decision making abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Pervasive knowledge of the market & sourcing techniques.
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**This position may be done in NYC or Remote (but not in CO due to local CO job posting requirements)
Want to learn more about our People team? Click here!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Click here to hear from our employees!