This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Associate Account Manager
We are looking for an Associate Account Manager to join the Account Management team in Shanghai. As product & industry experts, our Account Management teams are strategic assets to their merchants. They focus first & foremost on understanding the unique needs of a merchant & delivering insight & solutions that meet those needs. As such, they accept end-to-end ownership of the success & satisfaction of the merchants in their care.
What youll do
- Relationship Management: Build & drive strong relationships with key merchant contacts & leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Strategic Consultation: Become a payment expert for our merchants, delivering expertise, education, leadership & guidance to merchants on their global payment strategy. Also provide a feedback loop for Adyen, by gathering merchants feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, & communicating these to product & management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: Grow our relationship & business with assigned merchant accounts to help them grow, while also meeting our strategic & financial targets.
- Project Management: Collaborate with Adyen personnel & resources on internal & customer facing projects.
Who you are
- Commercial: Possess a commercial mindset, with the ability to build strong merchant relationships & help them grow, while also identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to drive commercial growth.
- Analytical & technical ability: Comfort with analytics, including spreadsheet analysis, as well as technical discussions about the nuances of payments & high-level technical discussions.
- Critical thinker: Able to engage in & navigate fast paced discussions internally & with customers to drive positive outcomes.
- Motivation: Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, & passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries & create value.
- Execution & results oriented: A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills & the ability to lead & manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Communication: Exceptional interpersonal skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen.
- Global Perspective: Ability to interface seamlessly with a global multicultural team (culturally aware, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences), both internally & with customers. Open to up to 25% travel.
- Leadership: Proven experience leading by example (exhibiting integrity, enthusiasm, & drive) & fostering collaboration throughout organizations.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in account management, consulting, or a related field.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!