The Dedicated Customer Success Executive will be responsible for complementing Oktas innovations, standard methodologies & capabilities with our valued customers business objectives & priorities thereby driving higher business value & executive alignment between Okta & our customers. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption & success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service & risk management. You will perform routine health checks & assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention & expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. Assume overall customer adoption responsibility & critical issue management role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer partners & executive sponsors to drive product adoption & ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta partners to align account activities with the customer's business case & strategy.
- Prepare & educate customers on new features & releases.
- Monitor & identify adoption & utilization trends, provider recommendations based on risk & customers business needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks.
- Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- You'll be the voice of the customer & collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Work with the sales team to properly sell & positions Success Services.
- 8+ years of customer success & SaaS organization experience.
- You have Expert knowledge & experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM), Security, cloud architecture, as well as on-premise IT.
- 10+ years of consulting & implementation practices on a broad range of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & state of the art infrastructures.
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred.
- 5+ years of application programming & system support experience is strongly preferred.
- Agreeable & willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging & crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence.
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow & Workday preferred.
- Bachelors Degree Required or Equivalent Experience.
- Available to travel up to 35%
Oktas Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our companys actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, & maintain transparency. Its our expectation that our managers & leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills & perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback & reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths & weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals & the organizations goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities & translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.